Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New challenge @ The Rubber Buggy

Hello everybody!!!

We have a new challenge at the Rubber Buggy for you to join in.
You need to make a card with a different folding - I made a circle easel card featuring Prima's newest collection Engraver - love love love this paper, it's like it was made with me in mind:)

This paper has so many great elements to use, I fussy cut the tickets and key to embellish the card. I also used some of the scripted paper and postcard.


Card's front

Both front and inside

Tucked and folded

View from the side
Principle of easel card

Apart from the flowers and the 2 tiny bingo cards, everything is from the engraver collection by Prima, you can find it in the store.

So what are you waiting for?!
The only criteria is a different folding and a link to the challenge in your blog post:D

Can't wait to see what you create!!!


3 comments:

  1. This creation blows me away ..... It is stunning beyond belief .....
    FANTASTIC XXXXX

    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ws just reading your bio, I am totally the same way, I havent quiet yet found "MY" style. I too cant seem to throw anything away. I have ticket stubs from 10 years ago that I say I am going to use gosh darnit! LOL! I have added a link to your blog to share with my friends. Love your "style" LOL! Hugs & Smiles, Dannette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Good to know there are more of us out there:) Hugs!

      Delete