As my DT-project for The Rubber Buggy I have a mini album for you. This week I'll show you the cover and next week you'll see the inside.
The construction of the album is super simple. It's made of 2 sheets of cardstock 8,5 x 11.
1. Score at 1,5"; 5,25"; 5,75" and 9,5" on both of the sheets along the 11"-side.
2. Glue the 2 sheets together, I have also added some brads along the spine to secure that they wont come apart.
3. The 1,5" flaps on the side can either be folded in and glued like pockets or
4. Make 3,75"x8,5" inserts to glue at the flaps as extra pages.
5. Mat the pages throughout the album
6. Embellish and make inserts for the album
Products from the store:
8,5 x 11 ultra smooth cardstock
12x12 Magnolia paper once upon a time Turquoise rose ornament
Spellbinders nestabilites decorative label one
Magnolia crystal chandelier garland white
Magnolia vintage berries
WOC open rose 15mm
WOC open rose 25mm
WOC large wild rose
white lace with satin center
lace with pearl center
Stamping supplies (bone folder, score tape, hot glue, scissors etc)
I hope you'll try it!
Next week you'll see the inside :)
Thank you for visiting!