I'm here with another DT-project for The Rubber Buggy using Prima's seashore collection again. I love that collection! The only thing that's not from the collection is the stamp I used on the cut-apart piece, which is an old set I found in my stash (I didn't even remember I had it - time to destash?).
I'm not sure if you can tell by the photo, but I have added some texture and dimension (without adding bulk) to the papers by stamping them with vintage photo distress ink. The blue harlequin has some Magnolia chicken wire in the left upper corner and behind the right upper corner and in the gap where the ornate key from G45 is placed.
The brown postcard/map paper has been distressed with vintage photo as well, but also stamped with the Kaisercraft crackle clearstamp to add some depth. Even the backside of the paper is stamped and distressed where the corner is bent and the torn scrolls shows. I've used both the crackle stamp from Kaisercraft and the post card stamp from G45 French Country #3 to mimic the text and pattern. I'm very pleased with the result and that little extra attention to detail really paid off when the card came together.
Products used from the store:
6x6 paper pad Prima seashore
12x12 chipboard Prima seashore
Prima tickets and tags seashore
Kaisercraft clearstamp CRACKLE
Magnolia background stamp CHICKEN WIRE
Tim Holtz distress ink vintage photo
WOC carnation (coloured with glimmer spray)
WOC hip rosebuds
WOC open roses 10mm
WOC open roses 15mm
Graphic 45 staples shabby chic ornate key
Metal heart from Prima junkyard findings home article set
Stamping supplies (score tape, tim holtz ink tool, distress tool)
Thank you for visiting!
This card was entered in Simon says stamp Monday challenge - scratched up