Saturday, September 6, 2014

Simon says STAMPTEMBER challenge

Hi everyone!

I'm here with a card for a college of mine, who recently undergone heart surgery. I just wanted a simple one and I thought of these old Teresa Collins' clear stamps, vintage finds, which really goes with anything!

I truely love this set, but I use them far to rarely - and what do you know... They ripped?!?!? Both the story- stamp and the time-stamp which you put in the window of the bingo card :( Crying my eyes out now!! I'm actually considering to rebuy them...


I couldn't resist to put some of my latest buy at I am roses, but pastel combo of the R6-roses. Gorgeous mix of colors! Love every one of them. I also added the cherry blossom and the tiny rosebuds from my stash. Of course I also sprayed them with Biscotti pearl mist, before I stucked them down.

This card is entered in SSS wednesday challenge - stamp-it and blog hop
. I was really pleased as I put it together, but I can now see that I could have done with some background stamping as well... A fav of mine is to combine these stamps with the background stamp from Tim Holtz' papillon cling set. I also really need to work on my stash on sentiments... Reason to shop ;)


Products used on this card:


I hope you liked it :)
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! Pretty flowers too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete