Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank you MB's Treasurista

Hi everyone!

My apperance as a guest design for MB's Treasurista has sadly come to an end and this will be my last creation. I've had the best time ever and Misty has been so generous and kind beyond my wildest dreams. I would also like to send a big big bear hug to all of my fellow design team members for welcoming me so warmly team - they are just truly amzing! Not to mention the MB's Treasurista fans for all their lovely and encouraging comments - bless you all :)

My inspiration for today's project was the card sketch and colour combination from CCL's weekly challenge and with the 4th of July coming up - this was simply perfect.





So check out the store, Misty keeps adding new products all the time!


Products used from the MB's Treasurista store:
Pleated Satin n' Lace trim, white
Acrylic & organza bellflower, red
WOC hip rosebuds
WOC green mulberry leaves
Stamens 1mm, white
Small satin Flower w pearl center, white
Flatback pearl, 10mm white
Satin ribbon, white


Also, I had some blog candy during the father's day hop, so Mary Beth - congratulations! Please, contact me so I can send some MB's Treasurista goodies to you :)

For more inspiration, please visit the MB's Treasurista blog!
Thank you everyone for your wonderful support during my time as a guest design - I hope to see you all soon again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment