Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Rubber Buggy Layout

Hi everyone!
I wish to share a layout that I made for the Rubber Buggy. Love this Magnolia paper, so fun and easy to make your own. Here I have stamped and splattered the paper with LSG to make is more personal.  And the wood grain has a beautiful white colour which makes it so easy to coordinate with colors and seasons :) The memory box delicate fern die is perfect as the fern is very common in Sweden and it adds just the perfect touch. I've tied some jute twine to enhance the country feeling to the page. The butterflies are fuzzy cut from graphic 45 paper and I've added some dew drops in coffee (from Simon says stamp, although I find the colour more orange).


Products used from the Rubber Buggy store:
Magnolia new england wood paper 12x12
Magnolia tag die
Magnolia love background stamp
Graphic 45 paper 8x8 (this collection is the olde curiosity shoppe)
Graphic 45 french country stamp set #3
Graphic 45 packaging from metal brads
Spellbinders postage stamp nestabilities

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment