Thursday, August 16, 2012

TGF - FFF


When the challenge back for school this week came up I almost decided not to enter.
I merely have no school themed products to work with?!
But as I saw Arlene's project for her son who's about to start kindergarten, it just so happens my one and only nephew starts kindergarten next Monday as well. So full of inspiration, I decided to make him a little mini mini album to remember the first day of kindergarten. So here I am... Turns out I do have something to work with?!



I'm a bit ashamed that it is a bit in the middle of the project and not an entirely finished book. But I hope I will qualify anyway - if not please tell me, since I really pushed it just to be able to enter. I've only finished the cover of the book. It closes with some magnet and there are three pages in there, which I will embellish later.

For my image I used the dad from the mom and dad set and coloured him as my little nephew - he's 1,5 years old. I wrote "Viktor's first day of kindergarten" in Swedish with stickers and die cut the letters from Tim Holtz "word play" - LOVE that die, so versatile!

I will show you more of the finished book later in the weekend, when I have a chance to finish it. I'm super pleased with the cute result so far, there have been a few disasters on the way - LOL!

But if it's not ok to enter a unfinished project, please tell me and I will just accept the fact that there is in fact not time for every thing in life and just go to bed next time - LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. oh, this is adorable! i'd love to see the inside when it's done! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete