Friday, September 14, 2012

Explore the heroes

Simon says stamp vintage challenge this week is heros. I don't have anything resembling heros, but I recently bought this prima stamp set with this beautiful ship which I thought could represent all the heroic explorers you read about in history classes.


The background is distressed with tumbled glass, weathered wood and chipped saphire. I also did some masking and the ship is stamped with archival ink jet black. For embellishment I used the stax labels 1 from MFT, some flowers and a ship wheel from a flexible mold



I have the honor of being part of the rubber buggy's design team. There are some greatly talented ladies participating. I'm so excited to share the rubber buggy with you soon! Don't forget to check us out!!!

Ta ta for now:) 


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I really like the white background with the different images matted in black and stacked on top of it. Your compasses and anchors are so appropriate for your main theme of the sailing vessel. Love the tumbled glass behind your ship and the little flowers and steering wheel are a nice embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Very pretty background you've created for the stunning ship! I like that you've left a gap between the sky and water, so you can see where it starts and where it ends. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a beautiful card, the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete