Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012



Hi again!
This will be the last post of 2012.
I've been inspired by everyone else who has been looking in the rear mirror of 2012.

Mini albums:

This is a very mini that I made for my nephew when he started kindergarten. I didn't embellish it very much, but I'm thrilled with the effect of the die cuts.




 


This is a gift for a new born. This was my first mini in 6x6 with envelopes. It turned out so great that I made another one in pink as well. But this was hard to part with.  


Paper craft:

This is a frame I made of a 12x12 paper and gifted to my mother, it holds a song she came up with when I was a baby.
The other is the bottle I wrapped recently for Christmas.








 

Cards:


2012 has been the year when I have tried out several new techniques (new to me - I'm a bit slow).

I have "learned" how to use patterned paper as my backgrounds. Before I used only different colours, since I didn't want to cover or cut in the papers. So, you see how far I've come 2012.

I also didn't embellish my cards very much before, so my big shot has had a break through this year too - LOL!

Alcohol markers and blending technique is also an awakening this year, I've still got a lot to learn though.











Happy new year everyone!!!
See you in 2013:)

No comments:

Post a Comment