Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tag/Gift card TGF

I'm on a roll now:)

I was about to make a tag for a Christmas present to my niece and thought I'd use Anyone for Anya's challenge sketch. In the end it got so big I used it as a gift card to hold a little piece of jewellery too. So I glued an envelope to the back of it.


Products used:
TGF shimmer beanie, Magnolia paper, Lindy stamp gang silent night silver, dies from MFT and spellbinder, dry embossing Tim Holtz sizzix, diamond stickles, tim holtz distress ink fired brick & pine needles, sticky tape.

Envelope on the back

Ready to gift

Challenges entered:
Anyone for anya - sketchy december
Simon says stamp challenge blog - Merry Christmas!!
Simon says stamp vintage blog - gift-spiration

 Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for playing at AFA.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely - love the idea of making it a card for gift card or jewelry as well! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Great colouring and the pearly shine is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the shine! Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete