Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lucia

Hi again!

With Lucia just around the corner my card is inspired by the white and the light. I don't own any Lucia stamps at all - can you believe it? You can find some adorable Magnolia stamps at the rubber buggy though:)


I used my Christmas Tilda with cat again, just to show you how versatile this stamp is when you can put your own sentiment. So here she is holding a sign "silent night, holy night..." I'm sure if you're  good at drawing or sketch, you'd be able to make her look like she would be singing to... I'm rubbish at drawing - which is why I stamp:) Serious though, if you know how to make here a singing mouth please let my know!


The background is really simple as the paper is so beautiful I didn't want to cover it. I just made some splash marks with a brush in LSG creme brulee cream. I also used this spray to make my flowers from I am roses to sparkle. In this bunch there is a SP3-spray, a R40, a R21, 2 wheat leave sprays, 2 magnolia sprays, 3 skeleton leaves and some sprigs from a Christmas decoration from my stash. All came together super fast armed with a hot glue gun:)


To balance the card I also hot glued some ruffled trim to the top. This was originally white trim from Melissa Frances, but I sprayed it with some LSG to make it offwhite, but it didn't do the trick so I added a drop of Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink refill to the mix.

Challenges entered:
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Metallic gleam
Simply Magnolia - Tis' the season
Tilda's town - Celebrate Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment