Tuesday, July 31, 2012

 Prima sunkiss mini album

 I wanted to make a mini album for Simon says stamp challenge anything goes. The album was a piece of cake compared to the rest - LOL!



Besides starting a blog about my work, I also got me a facebook acount...
To document the album I took more then 20 pictures and that's not even with specific details, but just the pages in the album?! So I got the brilliant idea to make my first youtube-video... What was I thinking?! This is a lot for a techno beginner!

But here it is folks:)

I BOW TO ALL OF YOU WHO PUT SO MUCH LOVE INTO YOUR VIDEOS - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!

The album is made of Neenah super smooth desert storm paper. The size is adjusted to mainly fit primas sun kiss 6x6 paper pad.


All pages are pockets with inserts and the tabs are from a stampin up punch. They where all lightly distressed with vintage photo. I also stamped throughout the album with prima stamps and the inks I've used that coordinated with the papers are:
Adirondack Hazelnut
Adirondack Butterscotch
Archival in olive
Distress ink bundled sage


I've used Prima's sunkiss paper, but also used some pads I had in my stash. So I took some of the brown paper from Bo bunny's Gabrielle collection and some paper from Bo bunny's welcome home with home or family since it was for a newborn baby boy. I also loved the farirys in Primas nature garden, so I mixed some of them as well.

I hope the video works, hopefully it will do the album more justice to show the pockets and inserts etc...

If you have any questions or if it doesn't work I'd love to hear from you!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous album! Love the beautiful papers!! Fabulous work!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete