Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CAS Edwin

Hi!

It's Tuesday again and that's means a post for The Rubber Buggy:)


This week I went completly CAS and I used Edwin wants a hug as my image.
I made this card with only scraps and it came together so fast. Actually, the card it self came together in minutes and then I had to let the glue dry for the flatbacks I put on. I didn't even take time to colour my image with copics:)

What you see is white cardstock mounted on black card stock. The middle layer is dry embossed with Tim Holtz Damask texture fades. I put some strips of washi tape and stamped a sentiment from my favorite things.

Did you know that Kellis has stocked the store with both wild orchid crafts paper flowers and may art's ribbon? Check them out, coming soon!!

Don't forget to play in the challenge - there is still time to participate! Show us your top 3 favorites:)

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment