Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tilda for the Rubber Buggy

Hi again everyone!

Here's a spring-like card just to remind us all what we're waiting for now that the season of Holiday has past.


I used Dancing queen Tilda I colored her with just normal color pencils that you can by in almost any store. The paper is from Prima songbird sun kiss paperpad 6x6 (the stamps are from prima songbird), I stamped branches with leaves in bundled sage distress ink. Also with prima stamp is the little bewinged bug stamped in adirondack butterscotch. On the left side is a double scalloped boarder from MFT in green and I finished it with I am roses S-10 flowers. The sentiment "fly away" is from Tim Holtz sticker pad chit chat.
To finish the card I glued a butterfly in chipboard from Prima.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment