Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Rubber Buggy Challenge - Top 3

Hi everyone!

We have a new challenge for The Rubber Buggy this month and at the start of 2013 why not look back at your work of 2012? For this challenge we want to know what was your top 3 of 2012!

It may be a technique or a new favourite combo. It may be a certain product, tool or stamp.
Anyhow, incorporate those three favourites in a card and upload it HERE:)

What a 2012 I had:
I started this blog to be able to enter challenges and to keep track of my own creations really. In addition I now have meet wonderful friends and fellow bloggers:)

I've also been lucky enough to win some great challenges and blessed to receive awesome giveaways.

But the highlight of the year is to have become part of the Rubber Buggy's design team.Thanks to Kellie I have discovered the magic about Magnolia stamps - I say it again, I'm a Swede who had never tried out Magnolia before?!

I really understood the purpose of alcohol markers and practised quite a bit throughout 2012 and I have had the best time with my big shot this past year. We are now the greatest friends entering 2013:) 

Therefore, my top 3 for 2012 will be Magnolia, copics and die cuts.


I stamped Christmas Tilda with cat without the "merry Christmas" and coloured her in spring colours just to show you the versatility of this stamp. On purpose I did not add any other sentiment, just for you to work your imagination.

Challenges entered:
CMC Copic Challenge group - soft pastel colours
Natalie and Amy's challenge - Your favorite things 


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the layers & colours you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Nice design. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete