Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TGF - Mommy to be...

For this FFF @ TGF we're honoring the former DT by CASEing their work during the season past. I choose Jess card for DTT with Halloween themed colours. I loved this look and you don't need too many products, which for me means quick and fast:) This is my favorite version of a CAS card.

Here is my take:













of:














I like Jess color-combo and I think her way is applicable all year around, but I still wanted to make it look mine, so I swapped the beanie (I had another beanie at hands, but I wanted to swap more...) and I choose another colour palette. I love creme, beige and browns so I used the Teresa Collins' Vintage finds. I was tempted to try buttons, since I'm not very good to use them in my projects. But it would be more me to use flowers...

challenges entered:
TGF FFF - CASE a farmer
Simon says stamp challenge - something new
Simon says stamp vintage blog - no rules

Thanks for visiting!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Awww...cute cards! You do such a nice job of coloring the characters! The mommy to be card is so cute...I love browns! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, so pretty. I love how,you have showcased the images in circles, very effective. Beautiful colouring too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love your sweet card!! That image is just too cute!! Love your color choices too!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both so pretty!!
    LOvely with the banners and buttons,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and stylish cards! They are fabulous and the layered tape looks great. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cute creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete