Sunday, May 19, 2013

Aloha!

Hello!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

We have a new challenge for you at Anyone for Anya - a sketch!

I love sketches, don't you! Maybe it's cheating, but I feel equally creative if not more, when following a sketch. I just need to search in my stash for the things I want to play with and I much more effective and get more creations done - LOL!


Products used:
Stamp: TGF Ukelele Anya (retired)
Paper: Tropical travelouge, graphic 45 & the dotted background is from my stash
Buttons:
Twine: Carribean, MB's Treasurista
Die cuts: MFT stacked greetings, Circles and scalloped circles, framelitz by Sizzix
Buttons: foof-a-la, savannah collection, bag-o-buttons


Challenges entered:
TGF retro-fresh - sunny
TGF FFF - paper piecing
TGF (former) DTT - blue & green

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments: