Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wedding challenge @Anyone for Anya

Hi everyone!

There are wedding bells ringing at Anyone for Anya this week:)

As I don't have any wedding stamps, neither images or sentiments I decided to make a honeymoon card with my favorite from Anya hats off set. I love this Anya, she looks so sophisticaded and collected.


I coloured her with my copics in light gray, just trying to make some shadows as I wanted her to look like she's all in white. I'm kind of pleased with the result as a beginner copicer :)

I've been on the lookout for suitcases to put her on since I bought the stamp set several years ago, but I could never find the right size. However,  recently I came across Tiddly inks stamps and on their website this set was a digital freebie - yay! If you'd like one too, you can find it HERE

To create some texture on the background I've dry embossed the first layer and heat embossed the die cut background.


To embellish the card I used products from MB's Treasurista. A great place to top up those goodie drawers :) She has a super long supplylist of manufactors, if you can't find it on her website, just email her and she will make you a custom order - this way you can save on shipping as it's only one stop shop :)


Products used on this card:
Thanks for stopping by!
Join the party at AFA :)

3 comments:

  1. awwh so cute and clean ... i like the coloring and also the paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words - means the world to me :)

      Delete
  2. I love your unconventional take on this challenge - so cute!

    ReplyDelete