Sunday, May 5, 2013

Photo challenge @ AFA!

Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful Scrapbooking day yesterday!

Upcoming challenge at Anyone for Anya is photo inspired, check it out HERE.

I was inspired by the colours and how soothing the room looks, so here is Me time Anya :)
This is one of my absolute favorites by TGF!


I stamped the little slippers and the sentiments in archival black onto Prima Divine washi tape. Then I tore it to pieces and stuck it on the background as it turned out the background and the die cut from Spellbinders label 22 was to close to each other in colour. All the rest of the embellishment, apart from the 8mm flat back pearl, is from MB's Treasurista. Medium box pleated trim in ivory, coloured with LSG salt water taffy from Nantucket pearls, Mulberry sweet hearts blossoms in light pink and leaf pearl trim in light pink.

I'll see you at the party at Anyone for Anya!

I'll enter this card in TGF's FFF - monochromatic



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I adore this!! What a gorgeous/calm and soft colored card this is! Fantastic! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochromatic card! Thank you for joining in the FFF challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete