Saturday, May 4, 2013

Scrapbooking again

Lately there has been all kinds of challenges for scrapbookers too, mostly I enter a card.
But now there is sketches for LO provided and that is vital for me. It takes me forever to put a LO together otherwise - LOL!

Here is what I've been working on this weekend.

Firstly,  Get Sketchy Layout Sketch 21 at creating the crafty life.


Superfun to put togethere lots of stamping and spraying, layering of banners and die cuts from scrap paper. I'm so pleased with the result, but nothing if it wasn't for the sketch.


Furthermore, be inspired challenge by Unity stamps.


Another great sketch and I also used the colours from the colour challenge. When I found these photos and saw the colour combo - perfect! Thank God for the be inspired challenges, I love love love how my brain works and gets creative when I see them. But I could not do it without the inspiration provided. So maybe, I could not take credit for creativity at all...?!
Here I used the entire set called specialize in memories, inspired by the Simple Stories "DOCUMENTED" line in khaki and olive green. 

I will try to find time to make more, having the best time now as I return to where I started in paper crafting, but taking it to a whole new level thanks to all inspiration provided:)

Have a great weekend and happy US scrapbooking day!

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are great! Love your take on the inspiration pic! Thanks for participating in the Unity challenge!

    ReplyDelete