Friday, June 14, 2013

Alice Bean Card for MB's Treasurista

Hi y'all!

I'm here today with a card that you can make with some beautiful products from MB's Treasurista:)



I'm letting the lyric collection setting the colour palette as it's absolutely gorgeous.
I wanted to really show off the paper so I haven't layered a lot of flowers.
On the top with all the banners - all that is just the paper. I've only highlighted the banners with the words with glossy accent. All the strings with the heart is also the paper and all I've done is added a flat back cabochon of the lovebirds.


I also wanted to keep the paper at the bottom as uncovered as possible and that little cluster to the left is all about the paper.

I coloured my Alice Beanie from TGF with my copics of course - I can't live without them :)
And put her in one of the frames from the paper, a cut apart element, on her bow I glued a flat back pearl.

The edge between the papers are hidden behind the drip venice lace and I've layered a row of mesh bling in the brown colour. To balance the egde of those products I added a flat back pearl string in light pink.

The flowers are sprayed with LSG salter water taffy from the Nantucket pearl set. The buttons are just from my stash, but I've tied some twine from the store. I've also added an acrylic butterfly with rhinestone amongst the sprays.


Products from the store used:
Prima paper pad 6x6, Lyric
TGF Alice Bean
Ivory drip venise lace
Mesh bling brown
Flat back pearl trim, light pink
azar berry spray, pink
candy gem acrylic spray
acrylic butterfly with rhinestone
love birds cabochons, light pink
WOC open roses 10mm
Mulberry Sweetheart blossom, pink
WOC hip rose buds
LSG salt water taffy
Flat back pearl 10mm
Twinery twine, blossom





1 comment: