Sunday, June 9, 2013

Party time at Anyone for Anya

Hi everyone!

It's party time at Anyone for Anya :)...
... and what do you need at a party - cake of course! 


Here I have used Jill from the Creepin Crew in her party dress. The paper was from a friend in a RAK, but I thought the cuteness was balanced by Jill. The bling is from MB's Treasurista in the newest colour light blue and light pink. The mini satin flower is also from MBT, coming soon on the blog. The sentiment reads "everyone knows that BIRTHDAY CALORIES doesn't count" - I love that :D

Thanks for popping by!
Don't forget to participate in our challenge :)

I'm also entering this card in TGF - FFF bright & bold


2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the patterned paper you used!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I love her dress. That paper is so perfect. Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete