Sunday, June 30, 2013

Glitter galore at Anyone for Anya!

Hi everyone!

The weeks really fly by, don't they?!

We have yet another challenge at Anyone for Anya and it's time to bring out your glitter :)


Featured on my card is Cheeky Geeky sitting in front of an traditional old black board. I was in luck and had just picked up some basic gray alpha stickers in white. So there was no need for any of my messy handwriting - LOL! I've coloured her with my copics and the glasses and eyeshadow is a metallic pen to add some shimmer. (Hair: E31, 33, 35; dress: B91, 93, 95, 97)

The glitter is everywere - there are stickles in her hair band and on the white cardstock. The banners to the left is glitter ribbon from a RAK and I just attached them with a tiny attacher (I caved in and invested in one and so far I'm loving it).

To add to the school theme I used lots of prima engraver washi tape with numbers. Lastly I added some recollection bling and some die cuts out of green glitter paper of Cheery Lynn's olive branches.


Challenges entered:
TGF FFF - school's out
TGF retro-fresh - layers



4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I don't know your name, but I wanted to stop by and tell how adorable I think your card is. I love all the Cheeky girls from The Greeting Farm, and yes, this my all time Favrite one at the moment. I think your coloring is fantastic and I love how you have used your washi tape with her. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What says school better than Cheeky Geeky!!! This is adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! Thank you for joining us for FFF challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete