Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oldie but goodie Graphic 45

Hi everyone!

I hope you haven't missed that Kellie now has the new Graphic 45 collections in stock at The Rubber Buggy - great prices and shipping:)

I know I'm getting mine there :)

So I'm using my olde curiosity shoppe paper that I got from the store. Lots of layers going on here, the harderst part is to cover the gorgeous paper - LOL!

I also used the post card stamp from the French Country set#3, tied some ribbon and added a couple of WOC open roses 20mm (sprayed with LSG clam bake beige). But as you see I did not tie the bow very neat so the bingo chip became all crocked.


Products used from the Rubber Buggy store:
Graphic 45 paper pad 8x8
Graphic 45 stamp set
WOC open roses 20mm
Stamp supplies (Memento ink, scor tape)


Also don't miss out on the generous give away on the Rubber Buggy and please join us at the new sketch challenge at the Rubber Buggy Challenge blog.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment