Saturday, June 1, 2013

MB's Treasurista Gettin Organized Challenge

Hi!
My name is Pi and I'm a scrapmess - LOL!

Anyone out there who's the same?

Well I'm sure we all have our sore spots, whether it's lace or dies, stamps or paper, paper flowers or buttons, washi or stickers - we want to know:)


MB's Treasurista is hosting a Gettin Organized Challenge!!
That's right, you can win a great prize just for cleaning! If that's not an excuse to really dig in to that mess and start organizing I don't know what is - LOL!

Rules:
  • You can organize anything you want. Must include a before and after pic and brief description of what you did.
  • Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Gettin Organized Challenge post or any designers post or you may do a video response to the video in this post via Youtube.
  • Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
  • Follow the MBT blog and/or youtube channel
  • 1 Winner will be selected
  • Projects must be uploaded by June 22nd 11:59pm
The prize is a Clip It Up Base Unit - how awesome isn't that?!
 
I organized my wafer thin dies, as I don't have a binding machine I'm not able to make one of those gorgeous books you see everyone else do and I've been eyeing a cinch for a while now getting closer and closer to cash in, but I really don't have room for one...

Thus, behold.
Simple stories snap album (or mix and match album) turned out to be a savier!
But let me start from the beginning...

Before:

My dies where stored in a file folder, great system with tabs and sorted by category.
Downside: to sort through you still need to get all the dies out. The folder is only expandable in the top, which makes it hard to close...


Now:
My dies are neatly placed on magnetic tape in a ring binder of suitable size and very managable. Should I get more dies I can always add a new binder to the system.


Now please help me get ideas how to store my image stamps in a neat and portable system :)
... or how to store lace and ribbon without everything getting tangled...
... anything that is portable and space saving!!!


For more inspiration please check out my fellow design team members:
Deb  

Should you ever be in need of anything you can find it here (Misty also carries a lot of brands that are not yet posted on the website - so don't be shy and send her an email)

Here is where the design team share their amazing projects and where you can get all information about contests, challenges and ustream classes.

Subscribe and never miss a more detailed walkthrough of the design team projects.


Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment