Sunday, June 2, 2013

Photo inspiration @ Anyone for Anya

Hi everyone!

New challenge at Anyone for Anya today :)

And as the beginning of the month we are due with another photoinspiration.

Here is my take:

I focused on the colours white and green. The stamp set for the background and the tickets are from Prima, the sprays are cany gem acrylic sprays from MB's Treasurista. The flowers, pearls and ribbon is from my stash, but the lace is from a RAK from my good friend Tina from the UK.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a shout!
See you at the party @AFA :)

2 comments:

  1. Which TGF stamp is this? It's gorgeous I ove the simple but elegant background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystal! I'm sorry it seems you two haven't been properly introduced. Krystal, this is Sasha - she is one of the member in the creepin crew :)

    ReplyDelete