Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's day blog hop at MB's Treasurista



Hurray you're here!!


If you're hopping to me from Kelly you are right on the way:)
And if you've hopped from the beginning at Misty - congratulations!! You've made it to the final pit stop =D

I'm showing you a super easy tag with masculine influences. I started by stamping a large damask from Teresa Collins vintage find and stamped some music notes across the entire tag from the same set as the damask. Then I fussy cut the flowers and glued to the tag. Can you believe I the designer paper is Teresa Collins she said collection?
And it turned out the blue was a perfect match for G45 little darling sticker sheet which is were the letters are from.
To keep it masculine I didn't want any paper flowers or frilly lace so I made a simple bouquet of blue candy gem sprays and wheat leaf sprays in three-toned sage green. Threw in some stamens to add colour. The buttons are from my stash and the rest of the embellishment is from Tim Holtz. The ticket is a MFT die-namics & stamp set. The banners are stapled with a normal home office stapler.


There is alot of hidden blog candy to be won and the grand prize is also hidden on one of the designers blog so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prize:

$20 Gift Card 


*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook
*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog
*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs


If you get lost on the way, don't worry. Here's the lineup :)

Products used from MB's Treasurista store:
Teresa Collins paper pad, she said
Manila tags #8
Candy gem acrylic spray
Three-tone wheat leaf spray
Stamens 3mm
Teresa Collins stamp set, vintage finds #2

11 comments:

  1. I like the colors used in the tag, I really like how you used the 2 word charms from TH and what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pi I love your tag it's perfect for a man and would be great on the Father's Day presents! I love it! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag is great! Love the banner. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag... Love the colors and how you embellished it :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tags...I like the way you embellished it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I say this tag is "cool" I mean it...the style is just timeless and the colors are so soft and cool...perfect for a summer day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your tag, I lkie to make tags, not real good with them yet.lol I am a new follower here:) follow me:0
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pernilla, your tag is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!

    ReplyDelete