Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm 1 year today!!

Hi everyone!!

Due to some other people's anniverseries I got the remainder that it's also my birthday today:)

Just a year ago, I thought to myself that I needed a forum in order to participate in a couple of challenges - mainly MFT and TGF :)

Since that I've actually had the luck to win some challenges too:)

Anyone for Anya - time










TGF - SC32 oct 2012









 

TGF - CCN11 oct 2012














TGF - FFF April showers bring May flowers






I've also been fortunate enough to participate in a couple of design teams - this was something I did not expect in my first year - I'm so grateful for the opportunity!

I'm on my second term for The Rubber Buggy - thank you Kellie!







It's my pleasure to have guest designed for MB's Treasurista - I've had a blast Misty!



My latest announcement - Anyone for Anya

Not to mention all the new friends I've made - Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart!

Here is some favourites from the past year :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment