Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creative inspiration for MB's Treasurista

Hi everyone!

I'm here to show you my creation for creative inspiration at MB's Treasurista.


The features for this month was the colours red, blue and white and to showcase a templete from The crafter's workshop.


Here I used the mini bransches and some WOC cherry blossoms to create of a tree bransch. The designer paper is by Graphic 45, Bird Song. The colours of this paper is absolutely beautiful and the papers are stunning.


I used a blue design paper as my background, I also fuzzy cut some of the red lanterns to "hang" from the bransch. The metal embellish is from my stash, but all the rest is from MB's Treasurista.



Products from MB's Treasurista store:
Birdsong 12x12, Graphic 45
TCW mini bransches
WOC mulberry cherry blossoms
LSG sintillating silver 
Flat back pearls
Gothic flat back frame
Acrylic flower

Please visit the MB's Treasurista blog to see what my creative design team members have made!
Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment